Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CD32 or CD1?

YEP! That would be ME! WAHOO! Way to hold out Aunt Flow! I brag about how wonderful and timely you are to Dr Awesome at my February 15th appointment, "nope Doc I'm 28 days and clockwork!..." and you wait until CD32 at 9:15pm to turn into CD1....WAHOO! Lets get to this baby making stuff you little hold out! SO is this CD1 if I'm just spotting when using the restroom or do I wait until I have actual flow (like in the morning?) OH yeah... This might be a TMI post... sorry, it's my blog and I am freaking excited to share my bodily functions...for the sake of baby making and family completion, and for adolescent humor... because I'm awesome like that. :)
I'm looking forward to a little one like this to light up our family again! It's been a long time since I've heard the pitter patter of little feet...SO Ready Set Lets Get a Move ON!

1 sweet comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Hi... here from Cyclesistas :)) I also have secondary IF... and am doing IVF. I have a private blog but happy for fellow blogging IFers to join me :) Just email me via newyearmum@gmail.com and I'll send you an access link... my updater blog (to get posts via Reader or RSS is newyearmum2.blogspot.com. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you xoxo

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

© Graphic Images from Rhialto & Hancik | Dreamstime.com