Saturday, March 31, 2012

CD25 and 11DPO dIUI

Hey everyone! My progesterone level was 12.4 when checked and I was told by Dr Awesome's Nurse that he is very happy with that to keep up the progesterone suppositories and that I ovulated well. I've been POAS every single day and they have all been negative once my trigger shot went out of my system... I had some low back ache and crampy low belly stuff going on this past Wednesday 8DPO and I was told that could be implantation pain. I thought it felt kind of like my normal PMS stuff, but its gone not. I have absolutely no PMS symptom stuff going on now. I do however have some sensitivity to smells and yesterday and today I've had more acid reflux stuff going on. This morning I woke pretty queasy. I've been told all of this stuff is potential early pregnancy symptoms. Still praying this worked and that we will have a little one come Christmas time!

3 sweet comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Sound like definite potential pregnancy symptoms :) FXd for you that your POAS turns positive :)) xoxo

Anonymous said...

That sounds very much like pregnancy symptoms - holding my breath and crossing all fingers!

StephaE said...

This is so exciting! I hope that it worked!!! I will cross my fingers and toes! I found you from Got Love, Been Married! Now following!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2012

© Graphic Images from Rhialto & Hancik | Dreamstime.com